Thursday, March 5, 2009

HI! Im an idiot.

So, hopefully not many people caught it, but on my post about making beds, I made a silly mistake. Im not really an idiot, when it comes to spelling, which makes this even funnier. When writing about bed fairies invading A's room I typed bed FERRIES. I have an excuse though, I have had Seattle on my mind, so it is logical that I would type FERRIES. Ok...it was still stupid.

I was laying in bed last night thinking about the day when I shot up into a sitting position in horror; I had realized what I had done. I almost got out of bed to fix it. Then I decided I was more tired that embarrassed.

I swear motherhood KILLS brain cells. You have been warned.

3 comments:

Heather Cherry said...

I'm SO glad I'm not the only one that obsesses over such asinine little things.

Adoption Etiquette said...

Isn't it the truth! I read over posted blogs and replies and am mortified how I've spelled but I just don't have it in me to fix it. So my friends can think I'm idiot for now.

Erin said...

It's the mommy brain - it strikes at the worst time. :) You are fine!!!