Monday, March 23, 2009

For me???



Man, Im blushing...Nelly gave me an award! Thankyou Nelly, and now I have to list blogs I dig, which is going to be really hard because I like an awful lot of them...

So here goes...

Heather (because she makes me laugh)
Erin
Sharon
Karen (just kidding, there is no Karen,it just rhymed and I like rhymes)
The Long and Short of it all (because doxies rock my world)

1. Copy the above logo and put it on blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show attitude and/or gratitude (Those who add sweetness to life and/or inspire you by making lemonade.)
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on a post.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to this blog.

So, there you have it. Like I said there are a lot more blogs that I read..and some of my faves already have awards, so I thought I would spread the wealth. Thanks again Nelly!

4 comments:

Heather Cherry said...

XOXO!

obladi oblada said...

..actually the princess wiener ordered me to give you the award because you lit a fire under me to do something on her blog....

Erin said...

You are too sweet!!! Thanks!

Nelly said...

You are very WELCOME!! I enjoy reading your blog!!!