Saturday, September 4, 2010

Favorite Quote (s) -Day 5 Blogging Challenge

Ok my favorite quotes come from a dude who walked the earth a very long time ago......

"You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets"- Jesus

"So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets."-Jesus 

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"-Jesus

You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye-Jesus


And.....this one, by Stephen King that just tickles me.....

People want to know why I do this, why I write such gross stuff. I like to tell them I have the heart of a small boy....in a jar on my desk.

1 comment:

foxy said...

That Jesus... he was so smart, huh? Excellent quotes indeed!