Thursday, February 26, 2009

Freshly Baked Dog Poo

I apologize ahead of time for anyone who does not feel like reading about the subject matter in the title. So, if that is you, please feel free to step out of the room. This will just take a second.

The strangest thing happened at my house last night...and I have witnesses. Two of them, actually. One of our dogs had an accident in S's room. It must have been the Weiner Princess, my husband's dog (uh oh, by the time I get home the locks might be changed on the door if he reads this....Im just kidding honey, sort of), since my Joey bug would NEVER do that.

Anyway, S went to put something in her room and she came out and said that her bedroom smelled like something baking. So, I went in there to check it out. It smelled like freshly baked bread. I didnt bake any bread, no bread baked in my house in the past year probably. I looked around and noticed the doggie drops.

Why did it smell like baked bread? I called my mother, who was over visiting, in and asked her if it smelled like baked bread. She said it did. I showed her the doggy oops and she is just as baffeled as the rest of us.

True story. Cross my heart. Im still freaked out about it.

4 comments:

Mel said...

ok your house very weird!!

Nelly said...

I laughed my butt off!!!

rsbg said...

I dunno, that is WEIRD... but I bet it smelled better than what it is SUPPOSED to smell like! I am sure glad I'm not the ONLY ONE that blogs about dog poo these days! hehe

Erin said...

Haha! I thought you were going to talk about a dog eating the poo....that is such a nasty habit! At least it smelled better than it should have. :)