Monday, August 17, 2009

I hate Mondays....

...and today is a perfect example of why. I was in a good mood this morning, really I was. I was happy and upbeat, and the kids were being awesome. And then I got here to work and realized that I had left the keys to my office at home. Nice. So, my wonderful husband went and got them for me. I guess as long as I have him, even Monday's are survivable (is that even a word?). Im hoping everyone else out there has a good Monday.

Oh, and I wanted to plug a dear freinds blog. She is witty, and innovative and will provide some entertaining stuff to liven up your day. She just started the blog, so there are a few things on there. Check it out:

http://yogagrrrl-itiswhatitis.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

YogaGrrrl said...

Thank you for the plug :)

obladi oblada said...

Yrrr welcome.

Funnyrunner said...

sheesh. you're losing it! ;)

tanks for the blog recommendation. I will check it out!