Saturday, July 11, 2009

Random Photos of our Summer thus Far...

I downloaded a lot of my pics into the computer today, so I thought I'd share some of the fun we have been having so far, this summer:

A and a huge bear!

At the playground

Visiting local historic sites with Grandma, Granpa and Uncle Will

Playing in the pool at home

N coming out of a slide at the waterpark.

A at the water park.

At the waterpark; S going down the slide...again.

At the train station on our little train ride in the mountains

5 comments:

Mel said...

The eyes are so bright and happy!!!

Erin said...

Great pictures - they are getting so big!

obladi oblada said...

Mel: That is also called "mischief". lol.

Erin: I know, they can stop growing up anytime now.

Amy said...

Dude! Your new pool is an actual pool - not one of those above ground ones. I AM JEALOUS! If I had that in my yard I'd totally get in a swimming suit.

You guys look like you're having a great summer!

obladi oblada said...

A: Its not really a NEW pool, only the liner is new; hopefully this year nothing will happen to the liner!