Monday, January 26, 2009

Boring, whining rant by moi

Ok, Im pretty ticked off. I just wrote this huge boring rant about how my life is too busy and how I dont have time for squat (say that, its fun)anymore and how school stinks because the statistics class ruined it all for me...yada yada yada, and its all gone! Gone into the bowels of cyber space forever.

Oh let me tell you about one of the most embarrasing moments and it doesnt even involve my kids. My brother was visiting my house from SoCal and I had wrote something down on a peice of paper, I dont remember what now, anyway I meant to write "bowl" and I ended up writing "bowel". It was something I had written for him to read too, and when I reread it later, I almost died when I realized what I had done. It wasnt the bowel part that was so embarrasing, just that I looked like an enormous idiot. So, when I ever I write bowel or bowl I think of that. Just wanted to share.

So, anyway, what I was saying was that my boss has taken it upon himself to drop loads of work on my desk. Im SERIOUS. I mean just who does he think he is? The nerve. Oh, he is supposed to do that? Well, just when in the heck am I supposed to catch up on blogs, mine and everyone else's? Hmmmm? When?

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hahaha! Sorry you are having a stinky day - hope it gets better soon! :)

Adoption Etiquette said...

Doesn't your boss know how important our bloggie lives are to our socializing needs? How dare he!