Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Open Letter to Nancy Grace

Dear Nancy,

I used to be addicted to your show. I couldn't get enough of it. You covered the stories of missing children and adults to get their faces out there so they could be brought home. Well...since you lately feel like spoiled celebrities, who should be thankful for what they have and aren't are more important, I guess I wont be watching very much. Why are you concentrating on these people who are either abusing other people, cheating on their spouses, or killing themselves slowly? There are plenty of stories of people who are missing and their loved ones who are caught in a nightmare, that you are ignoring so Lindsey "I'm a spoiled, suicidal superstar" Lohan can get her face on television yet again. I just read a bunch of comments on your facebook from your fans who feel the same way. We don't care! If I did, I would be watching some drivel like those entertainment news shows...and I'm not because I don't care. Do you really need to be reminded that little Kyron Horman is still out there somewhere? So is Lindsey Baum...and Jacob Wetterling...and what about little Hayleigh Cummings? Those are only the well known ones. There are many more that are missing but many dont knows about because your too busy with the likes of Mel Gibson and Lindsey Lohan. What about Caylee Anthony? Her so called "mother" and so called "grandmother" and so called "uncle" were at court the other day for a hearing related to her murder, but Lindsey Lohan is more important than the pursuit of justice for little Caylee. Keep it up Nancy Grace producers...you will lose MANY of your viewers.

Sincerely,
Sick and tired of Lindsey, Mel and Tiger.

PS
What if someone out there would recognize little Avery Blakeley if you were to feature  him on your show? What if he could come home safe? Isn't that more important than whether or not Lindsey goes to jail? I think so.

4 comments:

Amy C. said...

sign my name to it, too. for real.

Tara - SanitySrchr said...

Me too! Although I must admit that I'm "Casied"-out (guess where I live). That's all the media talks about, but not from good angles, but more like "how Casey is going to get out of it." It's saddening to think that all the media cares about is how to get her aquitted (sp?). It's hard to watch when you know in the pit of your stomach that she is at least in some part is guilty.

As for Hayleigh, who lived in the same viewing area I might add, she is very seldom mentioned. The media was more concerned over her father's divorce.

Sick world we live in.

foxy said...

No doubt sister. What the hell??

Slamdunk said...

Well said. It is a shame that the quest for ratings drives decisions--promoting the stupid over those in need.