Sunday, July 18, 2010

I got this little time/blog filler from Rain at Its Always Raining

1) If you could live in any country but the USA, where would you live?
I think Scotland. I was there once and loved it and my lineage is partly Scotish. On the other land, I love, love, love Mexico..you know the beautiful beachy parts like Puerto Vallarta and surrounding areaa. Of course I would want to have lots of money and live in a big house on the beach, or even in the jungle NEAR the beach...with my own security etc. Yeah, Im dreaming....


2) Why did you title your blog "From 0 to 3 in 90 days"?
Because its supposed to be about how my husband and I went from 0 kids in the house to three kids in the house.

3) How many "in real life" people know about your blog?
My mom and dad know it exists, but they dont read it..dont know how to find it or something. My brother knows, he reads it. My best friends know about it (but they dont live in my community, so its not like they can tell anyone else). My grown up stepchildren know about it, as does brother and sister in laws, and some neices and nephews. I dont think ANYONE in my community knows though. Which is good.


5) What kind of clothes do you wear?
It really depends what is happening. Around the house, I look like a slob. sweats, workout pants (not that there is any working out that gets done), cut offs, shorts and t-shirts. Other times I could be found wearing anything from capris, or shorts nice tops, with sandals or flip flops, jeans and t shirts, and boots or sneakers, I like to wear skirts too, and during the summer when going out somewhere like dinner or something I like to wear summer type dresses with sandals.


6) What are you having for dinner tonight?
I had a paper due tonight, so it was left over meatloaf and mashed potatoes with some grapes for desert.

7) Where do you "blog" at?
When Im doing it at home, Im usually sitting in the living room, in the corner of the couch, with the foot rest up, and one terrier and two weiner dogs beside me, and one weiner dog on the back of the couch behind me.


8) Do you like to cook?
Unfortunately I do. I dont have time to do a lot of it though. So it doesnt happen very often. I like to cook for hubby and my kids, but I dont really cook for company very much. If we have company over we either go out, or we will just grill on the bbq (thats hubbys area). I love to bake and at Christmas I bake a lot of stuff and pass it around to friends and family.


9) What's your beverage of choice at night?
At night after dinner sometime, I drink herbal tea, or water, and once in a while a glass of wine, but usually tea.


10) What would you most like to know about your fellow bloggers who read this?
What are your favorite books?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers!!! I would have to say that my favorite book is "Year of Wonders" by Geraldine Brooks. It's interesting, fast paced, and well written. The ending has issues, but I guess every book can't be perfect.

Tara - SanitySrchr said...

I wish I could answer #3 (IRL people) with that sort of answer. The entire congregation at the church has ahold of mine. Don't know how they got it, but they did...and the MoM's wife passed it on to DCF. :(

stellarparenting.com said...

I love reading memes like this, I think scotland might be a little to gray for little old me.