Thursday, April 16, 2009

WACKO JACKO

Ok, first thanks HEATHER, because now I have this song stuck in my head...I actually really like this song. We have a history together (To any of my New England girls reading..you know what Im talkin' about..was that me? Wasnt that crraaaazzzy?) Annnddd if it wasnt late at night and all my children and my husband and two lazy dogs and one evil, albeit lazy cat, werent sleeping...Id blast this thing RIGHT NOW. So, because I cant, Im going to get it out of my system. Right now. Here. Ready...

SHE WAS MORE LIKE A BEAUTY QUEEN FROM THE MOVIE SCENE...I SAID DONT MIND, BUT WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT I AM THE ONE?
WHO WILL DANCE ON THE FLOOR IN THE ROUND?
SHE SAID I AM THE ONE, WHO WILL DANCE ON THE FLOOR IN THE ROUND.

MAMA ALWAYS TOLD ME BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU DO. DONT GO AROUND BREAKING YOUNG GIRLS HEARTS, EEEEH, AND MAMA ALWAYS TOLD ME BE CAREFUL OF WHO YOU LOVE AND BECAREFUL OF WHAT YOU DO AND THE LIE BECOMES THE TRUTH..HEY HEY...BILLIE JEAN IS NOT MY LOVER SHE'S JUST A GIRL WHO CLAIMS THAT I AM THE ONE...BUT THE KID IS NOT MY SON,..NO...

So, child molester? Mmmm...looks that way, unfortunately. Great contributor to the world of pop music? Most definitely. If he ever puts an album out again will I buy it? Definitely not. I wont support him with my hard earned cash so he can build another Neverland or whatever he will call it and do God knows what...but I know a great song when I hear it, and for that I make NO apologies. There I have said my peace, and you know I feel much better!

Oh and Michael...Of course you danced on the FLOOR..because if you danced on, oh say the ceiling...you would be Lionel Richie now wouldn't you? Im cracking myself up...

No comments: