Sunday, November 30, 2008

Die Barbie Die

I never really liked the Bimbo anyway. Either, apparently does my dog Joey. Notice how I didnt put the camera down to rush to her rescue. Either, by the way, did Sasha. She just giggled. I think she is on our side.






Now, see? This is what Im talking about. She just had her head jerked around ala the Exorcist, she was pantsed, and her hair pulled, and her skull bit, and there she lays, smiling like "everything is wonderful, arent I wonderful?", I swear, everything about her is so FAKE. I cant like someone like that.

5 comments:

Torina said...

Awww, nice doggy :) Our barbies are all missing their feet...chewed off :)

Heidi said...

Hey, I think I know that girl in real life.

mary grace said...

She deserved it.

A said...

I hate Barbie, too. But not as much as I hate Bratz dolls. Please take the dog into that factory and let him loose!

Erin said...

I never really liked Barbie either. Smart Joey!