Sunday, November 30, 2008

Two by two

...is the way that the Bible says Noah put the animals on the ark. However, what it doesnt tell us is this:

Noah was such a dog fancier, like myself, that he made sure that two of EACH breed of dog got onto that ark. Oh and that there was a giant mountain made of chocolate cake, protected by a bubble,near the location of the ark. Good thing I wasnt there. I may have found my way into the bubble and stayed on the chocolate cake mountain, and eaten myself into oblivion, flood or not, direct order from God or not, because chocolate.is.awesome. Im kidding about all of this of course. This is what I found on my kitchen counter on the night of Adams birthday. My house will never be the same.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Awesome!!!!!

Erin said...

So cute! Someone likes their dogs.