Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Go bark...

At our house, since we are such dog lovers, we dont play the card game "Go Fish", we play, "Go Bark". Its a deck of cards with like 5 or 6 different dog breeds on them; you collect them, and 4 of one breed makes a pack. The person with the most packs when the cards are gone, wins.

My mother was playing this with Adam, or trying to, but Adam plays his own way. My mom says, "Adam, give me all your Dachshunds" (at this point Adam is suppose to give any dacshunds he has in his hand to grandma, or he if he doesnt have one he tells her to "Go Bark", at which time she picks from the pile). Adam has dachshunds in his hand and he says "Go Bark", my mother suspicious asks him if hes sure he doesnt have any. He says, "I do but Im not giving them to you." Adam has been informed that if he doesnt play right, he wont play.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hahaha! He wanted all the dachshunds for himself. :)

obladi oblada said...

He wanted to cheat!!!!