Friday, September 5, 2008

You go, girl!!!

My girl is making me so proud lately. Her brother often runs at the mouth, and runs and runs. He is famous for talking for them too, and I guess that comes being the oldest in an unsafe environment and also in several unfamiliar environments. I guess its all part of the parentification which happens with an older sibling in the system.

Anyway, I made oatmeal cookies with dried cranberries instead of raisins, since dh doesnt do raisins and either does my daughter. She started picking the cranberries out, and said she doesnt like them either. This was Nicks clue to begin a discertation about whether or not she likes cranberries, because she ate them at summer day camp and said they were good.

My girl, pipes up, cutting him off and says..."Nick, I dont need you to speak for me". You go girl!!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Sounds like she is coming into her own!