Monday, December 7, 2009

Wallowing...

Im wallowing. I dont think its hormonal either, which stinks because its nice when I explain away my mood with that. Unfortunately the timing is wrong for me to be able to use that.

I just feel blue, even though I really dont have reason to. I guess Im bothered by people who are two faced, and it seems like I am around an awful lot of those these days. I know everyone deals with that, but it seems like Im the one who is always falling for it. Im a crappy judge of character, that is all there is to it.

Im tired of people at work with these macho personalities who feel like they have to wield power over thier heads to prove they are men. Whatever...they just look stupid in my opinion.

I only got a few hours asleep, which truthfully, is probably a huge reason I feel blue. I was up late doing homework and its Monday and I can never go right off to sleep after the weekend.

Oh and Im on a diet....and I hate it. I have been pretty bad for a while, and so its time to knock it off. Ive done it before, I can do it again, it just sucks doing it. Bad time to do it too with all the Holiday goodies around, but....I refuse to gain one more pound, even for the Holidays. I will eat well on Christmas day though...so Im looking foward to that.

So...now Im going to write about all the things that I have to be happy about and hopefully that will make me feel better. Here it goes:

1)I just had a nice, but busy weekend in the big city with my family. Saw some cool stuff and it was like a mini break.

2)My kids are cute.

3)My kids are relatively well-behaved.

4)My kids are relativiely healthy.

5) My husband is a cool guy who spoils me completely rotten. I get just about everything I want, although I dont deserve it.

6)Christmas is coming...and I do love it.

7)My homework for the day is done.

8)My work work is done for the day.

9)I can go to bed early tonight if I really want to.

10)I have a Blackberry now (see #5)

There. That is ten things. I feel a little better, I guess. I just wish people didnt suck so bad and they were more trust worthy. That would be fantastic. I guess I should just get used to it.

7 comments:

Macey said...

That's a good list!
What are you in school for?
My friend is in nursing school and tomorrow is her LAST final for first semester.
I worked at a place where the women were bitchy because they wanted you to know they were boss. I wanted to hit em.

The Accidental Mommy said...

Argh, maybe it's the time of year. I hate that it gets dark so early, it is cold and everyone is forcing fake cheer. And I don't have a new bberry!
Hope you feel better soon.

Mama Drama Times Two said...

A blackberry - very cool! Do you remember the show GET SMART with the character 99??? Now I'm afraid I will now think of your husband as #5.

obladi oblada said...

Mimi I'm a psyche student probably so I can figure myself out

Essie lol fake cheer

Mdx2 that's funny

foxy said...

I think that's why my circle of friends is so small. I've been burned so many times in the past, that I'm resistant to letting new people in. It takes a lot of patience and perseverance for someone to break down the wall... i.e., they've got to really want it. Ha!

I know what you mean and am sorry that you're having to deal with crap like that. Bad people do suck. And so do diets. UGH!

Heather Cherry said...

You deserve everything you get from T. I'm sorry you're blue, friend. Email me if you want to talk, k? Praying for you...

Macey said...

Alright, friend, are you feeling better? I hope so! And since you don't have your e-mail hooked up I couldn't reply to your comment on my blog but I have nosy questions for you!! : )
Where do you live? I know, that's nosy, but it seems like I never meet bloggers from here! : )