Wednesday, May 13, 2009

They crack me up

So, N has to do a speech in class, yeah, fourth grade speech. He is doing it on how to make Apple Dumplings. He wrote the whole thing out last night, and to make it a little longer, he included the clean up portion in his speech. He wrote:

...rinse off knife, cutting board, and anything else you used, and put them in the dishwasher, if you have one. If you dont have one, leave them in the sink.

So, after I got done laughing, I asked him about this. He said:

"Mom, Im giving the speech to kids, and they need to leave the dishes in the sink so the mom can do them later"

I think N needs to learn to do dishes by hand, dont you?

Tonight, for some reason I couldnt possibly guess at, six year old A had put a little bit of sunscreen on his arm before bed. I was tucking him in and he was examing this spot on his arm and he said:

"Sunscreen makes me look years younger".

Well, if thats the case Ill be bathing in it tonight.

3 comments:

Heather Cherry said...

AAAAAAAAAAA! That is SO cute!

obladi oblada said...

Pretty amusing, huh? Who needs TV?

Erin said...

HAHAHA!