Sunday, May 31, 2009

Open letter to Ross

Dear Ross,

I hate you. TJ Maxx is my new best friend. TJ Maxx is so much better that you. I can never find anything in you, and Im always tripping over crap in your aisles. Do you not care about yourself, or are you too much of a wuss to fire the lazy employees who are refusing to put stuff back in their proper departments, and sizes? Well, which ever it is, Im done with you. Find someone else to waste their time coming in for a swimsuit for a little girl in SWIMSUIT season, only to find that you have no swimsuit section, and three swimsuits in that size mixed in among dresses, pajamas, pant, and coats. Oh and those weird pole things that you have recently a fixed to each shopping cart? I dont get it.

Asking to be slapped in the head if I ever suggest going to you again,
Obladi

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Our Ross is exactly the same. The problem is our TJ Maxx is the same way. AAAAAAHHHH...

sitting on the mood swing at the playground said...

It sounds like we've been to the same Ross. I had to stop going because it made me crazy.

obladi oblada said...

Lisa, I would die if our TJ Maxx was the same way. Our TJ Maxx is so neat and orderly, Im pretty sure the manager has OCD. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Im just sayin'.

sotmsatpg-Yeah, Im in there for five minutes and I develop a nervous tick. Thanks for stopping by.

Funnyrunner said...

yeah; I definitely prefer Marshalls or TJ Maxx... although employees of all three are employees there for a reason...