Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Cinco De Mayo

Im a little irritated today (what else is new, right?) because I cant find my cinco de mayo shirt. Rats. I wish I could say I had a big Mexican dinner planned, but I dont. There is baseball tonight, so dinner is kind of up in the air. Maybe Taco Bell,not real Mexican I know, but it will have to do. Anyway, here is a little Cinco De Mayo photo for your viewing pleasure.

My boy Joey being a good sport. He HATES this kind of crap. It was fun though. To see her majesty being tortured in a simular manner, go here

4 comments:

Heather Cherry said...

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Poor Joey.

obladi oblada said...

I know...I heart him, and he hearts me so we make sacrifices for one another. He is my bug...I must kiss him now...

Erin said...

Oh, Joey...you need to come visit the P house. We do not torment sweet little dogs with clothing...we just put sweaters on them when it snows outside. :)

obladi oblada said...

Erin, he would love Lily and Caedmon!