Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day

My first official mothers day has come and gone. It was a good one. My wonderful hubby got me a gorgeous pendant from EmBound. Oh and a dozen roses. I got lots of nice handmade cards from the kids. D wrote me a poem about how I hate spiders. How sweet. Last year, the kids had only been with us for a week. We were very much in the stages of getting used to each other. Everything was new. A year has gone by fast. Now on to another year. More sports will be played, more experiences will be had, more laughter, more tears, more hugs. I have a lot to look foward too. Im a lucky girl. I hope you all had a nice mothers day.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

So glad you had a nice Mother's Day. Isn't it amazing how much changes in a year?!?

Heather Cherry said...

Yea! Happy Mother's Day, friend. You deserve all the happiness you've been given.

obladi oblada said...

Lisa, yes the changes are amazing.
HC: AW, thanks, your awesomeness IS deafening.

Heather Cherry said...

XOXO!

Erin said...

So glad your first Mother's Day was awesome!