Thursday, May 7, 2009

ITS FINAL!!!!

We got our papers in the mail...the Adoption decree saying they are ours FOREVER. New names (that they picked themselves) and everything.Nope, there is NO escaping us now. D (The former N)says he is excited because our last name is toward the beginning of the alphabet and his old was at the end; now he doesnt have to be at the end of the line in school anymore. Its hard to tell how much the little guy or S really understand though. I wonder if the in the backs of their minds they are still expecting to move somewhere else someday. A has already said he wants to live behind us we he grows up, so he can still come over.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

WOW!!!! COngratulations!!! That is wonderful news. The last name thought process is so sweet...I have to admit I was excited when I got married because my maiden name started with an R and my married name starts with an H. I was happy for our kids to not be at the end of the line. I understand how D felt!!! COngratulations on the wonderful news and LONG awaited blessing.

Lisa said...

Woo hoo!!! Happy dance!! Congratulations!!! Truly...I am so happy for you!

Mel said...

Hooray!!!!!!!! Yippeee!!!!!! congrats!!!!! blessings and everything i am soooooo thrilled for you guys

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!! It feels so good, doesn't it?

Heather Cherry said...

AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME!!!!!!

Erin said...

WOOOO HOOOOO! I know you guys are all so excited. I am so happy for you all!