Friday, May 8, 2009

Open Letter to Home Depot

Dear Home Depot,

I am really beginning to hate you. First, you NEVER have what I need. Ever. Although you are the biggest hardware store in the world, you have squat. Secondly, your help blows. Your "experts" are more often than not a bunch of idiots. I took a PAMPHLET with me for a valve for a sprinkler system, with the part number circled and showed your "expert" what I needed, for Pete's sake. He gave me something that was NOT what I needed. When I said that it was wrong, he treated me like an ignorant female, and evidently one who couldnt read. So, I gave him the benefit of the doubt, after all he was the "expert". Guess what Home Depot? It was the wrong part. I do hope that you enjoyed my husband's little visit to your establishment, with wrong part and pamphlet in hand, and a lack of being amused. Supposedly the "expert" had left for the day, but I know the truth. He was hiding behind the conduit display. A moron AND a coward. Way to go Home Depot, way to go.

5 comments:

Mel said...

Please tell me you are mailing that letter to their managment!!!

Snuggles said...

Hey, this was good. Can I post it on the open letters blog as a guest blogger post?

Erin said...

Home Depot is Tim's favorite store because Tony Stewart used to drive for them in NASCAR. I don't like them as much as Lowe's -- but I don't say that out loud. Haha! :)

obladi oblada said...

Mel: I know...not that they would even care though.

Snuggles: Sure. Actually I was a little worried posting it because I felt like I might be doing something wrong because you all write those all the time, but I couldnt find any other way to express my disdain. Legally anyway.

Erin: I wont tell him you said that. I promise.

Heather Cherry said...

Sweet and I actually meant to comment as me but um, Snuggles slipped in there and did it for me, lol. Silly, you're not doing ANYTHING wrong!