I swiped this from Rainchild. I need something like this in my drafts incase Im desperate for blog material. Im not really desperate right now...I just feel like crap. Allergies. GICOE is annoying me by just the sound of him breathing, and I have a ton of work to do...despite all this, I feel like I should post something and what better to post about than myself. Just kidding....but here you go.
99 Things About Me (Everything that I have accomplished is in bold)
1. Started your own blog – Uh, no, I never did. duh.
2. Slept under the stars - Too many times to count...even in a graveyard at night. Stoopid teenager stuff.
3. Played in a band - Nope. Was a groupie to a few though.
4. Visited Hawaii-Not yet.
5. Watched a meteor shower - Yep. Loved it.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to DisneyWorld-I guess DISNEYLAND doesnt count?
8. Climbed a mountain - Yes, a small one, but yes.
9. Held a praying mantis-YES...it is my favorite bug.
10. Sang a solo -Yes, in church...like a trillion years ago.
11. Bungee jumped-HECK NO THAT IS FOR CRAZY PEOPLE
12. Visited Paris-Twice
13. Watched a lightning storm - I LOVE storms...yes, every chance I get.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch - I dont think so.
15. Adopted a child-Ha...yes, three of them.
16. Had food poisoning - UGH...yes.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables - YEP...and Im going to do it again.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France-YES. Its a lot smaller than I thought it would be.
20. Slept on an overnight train-maybe when I was little....
21. Had a pillow fight- Who hasnt?
22. Hitch-hiked - Yes, with my husband, but it was an emergency. We were stuck in the mud in the mountains in New England...in the middle of NO WHERE. We had to.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill - Who me? No.....never, uh-uh. nope never have. not me.
24. Built a snow fort- No but got drunk one night a long long time ago and hid in someone elses.
25. Held a lamb - I havent held one, but Ive bottle fed one.
26. Gone skinny dipping- Does the nude section in a german schwimm-bad count?
27. Run a Marathon - no.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice- No...would like to though.
29. Seen a total eclipse-Im not sure.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset - Of course.
31. Hit a home run-No...and Im still bitter about it, okay?
32. Been on a cruise-
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person-YES!!! My hubby is from there.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors- Yes went to Scotland and England in 2006.
35. Seen an Amish community- No, but they fascinate me.
36. Taught yourself a new language- Im always brushing up on my spanish.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied - For a VERY short time.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person - No
39. Gone rock climbing-No...sharp things and heights? No thanks.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David - Yes!!
41. Sung karaoke- Oh boy...yes, lots of times.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight- Most definitely
46. Been transported in an ambulance - Yes, quite needlessly, I might add.
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris-Yes...twice...Once on New Years Eve.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling-Snorkeling, not scuba because Im afraid of the "bends".
52. Kissed in the rain- Probably...I was a teenager in the Seattle area...so yeah.
53. Played in the mud- yep.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater-Many times....lots of memories there.
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business - Working on it.
58. Taken a martial arts class- Not officially.
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen- Oh yes...lots of times.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies -
62. Gone whale watching-Yep...could watch them from our suite balcony in Cabo.
63. Got flowers for no reason - Yes, my hubby loves me.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma- Yes, I used to. I cant now though because I lived in Germany during a certain period, and because of some cow disease there then, they wont take our blood.
65. Gone sky diving-Again, that is for CRAZY PEOPLE
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp-No...and I really regret that I didnt. Its on my bucket list to go back to Germany and visit the death camps...so sad.
67. Bounced a check- Sadly, yes. I was young and stupid.
68. Flown in a helicopter-Yes, a couple of times
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy- Yes...and then some butthole stole it. Now Im gonna cry.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar-Yes, and I spit it right the heck out. NASTY!!!!!!!!!!
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square-Yes, shortly after 9-11.
74. Toured the Everglades-No but I want to really, really, bad.
75. Been fired from a job-not yet...stay tuned..lol.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London-Was there, but didnt wait for the changing...we were on a time schedule. We are morbid and wanted to get to the Tower of London.
77. Broken a bone - Nope...not yet.
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle-Yes, a few times.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person-Coming up next year, I hope.
80. Published a book - No, damnit.
81. Visited the Vatican-
82. Bought a brand new car - Yes.
83. Walked in Jerusalem -No..but would love too...if it wasnt so dangerous. Ye
84. Had your picture in the newspaper- Yep.
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve- Not that I remember...
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating-Uh, no. That would be my husband.
88. Had chickenpox - Yes, when I was in my twenties. It sucked.
89. Saved someone’s life- Possibly. I caught a really old woman in Boston...she fell from the top step, and I caught her under the arms before she hit the ground.
90. Sat on a jury-No..they never want me cuz of my law enforcement connections.
91. Met someone famous- Yes.
92. Joined a book club
93. Got a tattoo Yeah, I have one, but its old and faded and Id like to get something else over it.
94. Had a baby - No
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit -
98. Owned a cell phone-WHAT????
99. Been stung by a bee-No..I never have...they like me because I ignore them and dont piss them off.