Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Shameless promotion of self and plea for attention

That is pretty much what this is, so if you arent in the giving mood, then fine. I have mentioned it before, but I am going to do it again, because things are getting tense in the palace because her majesty is feeling neglected by the masses. Go here, to appease her, so I may keep my head, thank you.

Also, if you are a reader of this blog, why not follow me? I see you on the thingy that says who is reading (by location) so I know you are out there. You cant hide, not really. Its really easy too, you have to create your own blog, but you dont have to actually keep it up, and its free. Then you come back here and go to the "follower" linky thing (Im so not technical). Ok thats it. Im done, shameless plea for attention now over. Carry on.

No comments: