Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Going camping....

In just a few days we will be on our way for our annual camping trip. It will be the first time camping ever for the kids and they are beyond excited. Everytime Sasha gets excited she jumps up and down and flaps her arms. She doesnt usually SAY anything or shout with joy. Just jumps up and down. There are few things you can count on in this world, and this is one of them. It cracks me up, because if I say something she likes, I dont even have to be looking at her, I just listen and I can hear the sounds of her feet hitting the ground over and over again.

Anyway, this camping trip should provide me with lots of material for the blog. We bought some supplies for the trip, including some Powerade that was on sale the other night. I heard Sasha jumping up and down and I said something about her being excited about camping. She informed me that she was jumping up and down because she gets to drink Powerade. So, easily pleased.

They will be meeting a lot of friends and family that they have never met. It will be fun, I think. I will be taking lots of pictures, which I am hesitant about sharing on a public forum for privacy reasons, but maybe I will change my mind.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Try to get some of them looking at something other than the camera and it should be ok! :) Hope you guys have fun!