Sunday, November 9, 2008

Im not talking to you.

Boy, do kids pick things up quickly. I guess it is true, they are sponges and soak the stupid things that we say up, whether we want them to or not. Our little guy uttered some unpleasant words at the chinese restaraunt a while ago. I wasnt there, T was the one who got to feel like he wanted to disapear.

We watched A LOT of the summer Olympics and some comments were made about China cheating etc, you know the typical sports fan talk, quite innocent actually, nothing meant in any mean way.

Well all A knows is that China is a team that our team kept playing against in games this summer. As he was walking into (or was it out of) the chinese restaurant, he said:

I hate the Chinese!

OOPs.

The other day, he said something to me, and Sasha answered. He looked at her and said: Did I say SASHA, Sasha? In other words, Im not talking to YOU. He was five!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hahaha! Kids do say the darnedest things. :)